Monday, July 30, 2012

"Wish my Name was in a Movie"


      I have a friend named John, who is a very sweet guy. He happens to have a lot of blond moments even though he constantly teases me for mine. The one that stands out in my mind was over the topic of movies.

     No one, I repeat, no one has the name Evangeline. Ok, so there are a few, but we are such a rare and treasured species that we’re exceptionally hard to find and we hardly ever meet each other. It was nothing short of a miracle that there was an Evangeline in Disney’s Frog and the Princess. (Even though they pronounced it wrong.) I loved the movie and since it had my name in it, John and his awesome brother Ian, bought it for me.

“It’s so cool to have my name in a movie,” I gushed happily.

“Yeah, I wish my name was in a movie,” he replied.

Really, John?

No comments:

Post a Comment