Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Last Four Days


Day 7:
Long day, but I made it! I was gone about 11 hours from home all at one time, so I tool reserve lemonade mixture with me. Hey it's easier than packing, lunch, dinner, and snacks. This way, I have lunch, dinner, and snacks all in a water bottle. There are some good things about this cleanse.

Day 8:
I've lost nine pounds which is a very happy thought. I'm gonna take a nap now.

Day 9:
Had to pack lunch, dinner, and snacks for the day again.

Day 10:
Did well until I went to my friend's birthday party where they were having a crawdad bake. I've never had a crawdad before and couldn't turn down an opportunity like that, so I ended my cleanse a few hours early. It was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vange, whats this Master Cleanse lemonade mix made of? Im totally willing to try it :-)
    - Meggin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of pure (grade B if you can get it) maple syrup, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. You're also supposed to take a laxative tea or warm salt water at night. I definitely go for the tea. I think there's a lot of stuff online about it too. Hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete