Thursday, June 28, 2012

Can I have a whopper, please?


Sometimes for lunch break at school, I’ll go through a fast-food drive through to grab a thrifty and healthy lunch. (If you consider a burger, fries, and milkshake healthy, which I do occasionally.)

So one day, I was going through MacDonald’s and began ordering. When I asked for a whopper, there was silence on the other end.

“Uh, we don’t have those here.”

Oops. I probably blushed at the intercom. One thing about me is that I blush whether people are looking at me or not, and yes, I do blush over the phone. It's embarrassing.

When I got back to school and shared my little adventure, Donna said she wanted to go to lunch with me because it sounded fun. She said we should go to Taco Bell and order a pizza. Not a bad idea…


No comments:

Post a Comment