Thursday, June 28, 2012

Say that Ten Times Fast!


Due to my mother’s suggestion, I’ve decided to write this blog entitled “The Blond Blog”. Say that ten times fast. If you can’t, you’re blond. Gotcha!

Hi! My name is Evangeline Rupp, and although I technically have brown hair, I am blond at heart. My brother even stated in our 2009 Christmas letter that he’s pretty sure I dye my hair brown to cover up the blond. He’s wrong, of course, but I’m not giving out my stylist’s number just in case anyone gets the brilliant idea to double check.

Sometimes I hate the fact that I say or do dumb things, but this blog is my attempt to embrace my blondness and become famous and/or rich in the process.  We’ll see how that works out…

Fortunately for me, there are lots of other people in this world who have the talent of being blond, and since we need to stick together, I have added some of their moments in with mine. (This makes me look good, and also gives other people the chance to be famous, so it’s clearly a win-win situation.) I hope you all enjoy this glimpse into my flaxen world.

No comments:

Post a Comment