Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Haven't Seen That One


     Vincent is the only male student at school, but he takes it in stride and is pretty cool with all the estrogen overload around him. At first I felt sorry for him, having to be with all us girls, but now…well, I still feel sorry for him.

He and I were discussing music and I said that I would like to hear Broadway music overhead. (I usually have a deep aversion to the music we normally hear. I mean, how stupid can a song really get? Do you honestly want someone to love you like your dog does? Eww!) Anyway, he asked me what kind of musicals I liked.

I said, “Oh you know, Oklahoma!, Music Man, Guys and Dolls, My Fair Lady, and stuff like that.”

“Do you listen to them in your car?” he asked.

I couldn’t quite hear him, so I asked him to repeat himself.

“Do you listen to them in your car” he repeated.

“No, I haven’t seen that one,” I answered.

I honestly think that the root of my problem is hearing. I mean, I am pushing 25, and I think it’s all downhill from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment